Thanks for your support!
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for your support of the Race for the Cure this year. Together, with 40,000 of your closest friends, you helped to raise nearly $2 million, 75% of which will stay right here in Central and Southeastern Ohio to support vital breast health programs. The remaining 25% will fund scientific research so that we may one day come together and celebrate finding a cure for this disease. You are making a difference in the lives of the thousands of men and women who will be affected by breast cancer and should be proud of that.
We would love to hear from you about your thoughts on Race day. Please complete our brief survey here.
Interested in purchasing an additional Race or survivor t-shirt? They are $10 each and available at our office, 929 Eastwind Drive, Suite 211, Westerville.
Please feel free to share your Race day photos with us on our Facebook page.
Don't stop the fundraising! The more money raised means more mammograms and important breast education programs we can fund. All race pledges will be accepted until June 30. Will you make it on to our top 100 Honor Roll this year? Please use our 2013 Pledge Form when mailing in any donations. If you haven't already, please consider making a donation today.
As an incentive, anyone who raises $5 or more by June 30 will be entered to win a $20 gift card to fuel up with Giant Eagle groceries or gas.
Go the Extra mile by raising $150 or more by June 30 and you'll be entered to win a $50 gift card to Easton Town Center.
As always, we could not do what we do without the generous support of our community partners. Please support those who support us!
Thanks for joining us in this fight and for once again making Columbus vibrant in a sea of pink! Save the day for our 22nd Annual Race for the Cure, Saturday, May 17, 2014!